To support the financial management and operations of the credit union through maintenance of accounting records and reports. Performs accounting duties in accordance with standard procedures.
- Verifies accuracy, completeness and consistency of accounting information received.
- Reconciles bank accounts, posts to and balances general or subsidiary ledgers and compiles segments of monthly closings, monthly and annual reports, etc.
- Posts daily share drafts and process returned items.
- Reconciles Visa/Mastercard programs.
- Performs payroll processing and payroll deduction for members.
- Contacts other departments and/or outside agencies to resolve common problems.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to meet and converse politely with many different people. Comfortable with calling members and outside vendors to obtain information.