At ēCO, we value you, our members, and are always looking for ways to improve the products and services that make your life easier. We are excited to share that Remote Deposit Capture is now available to members through ēCO’s Mobile App! That’s right, you can deposit a check into your ēCO account from the convenience of your home, at your favorite coffee shop down the street, or even, while you are on vacation.
It’s simple. Download the ēCO Mobile App by searching for ēCO Credit Union at:
Once downloaded, you will need to enroll to use the Mobile App. From there, you will select Deposit on the menu located at the bottom of the screen. Then, you will follow the prompts.
Smooth, simple, and oh so, convenient!
- Member must be enrolled in ēCO Online to access RDC.
- A standard 2-day hold will be placed on all checks. Extra time may apply.
- Deposit limits through RDC are:
- $1,500/day | $5,000/week | $10,000/month
- Limits are calculated on a rolling week/month.
- Checks should be endorsed with the payee name, account number, and “ēCO Mobile Deposit.” If the check does not have proper endorsements, it will be rejected.
- If a check is rejected, you will be notified via the email address on file for your account.
- We do not accept foreign or third-party checks.
- There is no fee to use Remote Deposit Capture.
- ēCO Credit Union reserves the right to deny, suspend, or revoke Remote Deposit Capture access without prior notice.