As we continue to improve the ēCO Experience, we are excited to share ēCO’s Online Banking and Bill Pay have been updated. The new Online Banking is called ēCO Virtual Branch and features the latest technology to help make managing your account even easier. We’re also excited to share that it fulfills a long-standing member request. You can now view pending transactions! ēCO Virtual Branch also features enhanced authentication, a security feature that uses multiple factors to keep your account protected.
If you are already an ēCO Online Banking user, you will be required to re-enroll.
To set-up the new ēCO Virtual Branch:
- Click the “Enroll” button.
- You must have a PIN.
- If you already have an audio PIN, enter it now.
- If you do not have an audio PIN, please call ēCO or stop by your favorite branch.
- Next, enter the requested information.
- After the correct information is submitted, you will be asked to set-up a Logon ID, Security Code, and enter your email address.
- You will receive an enrollment confirmation upon a successful enrollment.
- When you log-in for the first time, you will be asked to set-up a security phrase and create three challenge questions. These measures are in place to help provide additional security for your account information.
To help answer any questions, member support lines are available:
- For Virtual Branch questions, please call: 866-964-0723.
- For Bill Pay questions, please call: 844-699-6466.
We are excited to share the updated online services with you and hope you’ll take full advantage of the convenience they provide.