Do you want to save money and receive the ultimate in convenience? If so, open a checking account at eCO Credit Union. eCO offers a money-saving checking account to help meet our members financial needs.
Check out the benefits of our checking account.
- Earn interest on your checking on the average daily balance over $500
- No monthly fee
- Unlimited check writing
- No per-check charge
- Visa Check Card – Access your account anywhere Visa debit is accepted or through an ATM
- Direct Deposit
- Online Bill Pay – Free with eStatements!
- Voice Response System to keep tabs on your account by telephone
- Online account access at https://online.ecocu.org to monitor your account wherever you have Internet access
- And much more!
For our members age 50 and older, we offer our Advantage Checking Account
With all the above convenience of an eCO Checking Account with all the perks of “getting better with age!”
- FREE basic checks
- Visa Travel Card activation fee waived (up to 2 per year)
- FREE Money Orders
- FREE Cashier’s Checks
- FREE Notary Service
- FREE eStatements
- FREE Visa Debit Card with account
For our members between the ages of 19 and 29…
We asked YOU what you wanted in a checking account, and you answered…
- No Monthly Fees
- Overdraft Protection- Automatic Transfer from Savings
- Interest Bearing
- 1 Box of Free Checks
- Mobile Banking
- Online Banking w/ Bill Pay and e-Statements
For members who are looking for an easy to manage checking account, we offer eChecking!
- Free Debit Card
- Bill Pay
- Online Banking with e-Statements
Requirements: $10 Monthly Service Fee, $100 held in Share Account OR Direct Deposit required, No Courtesy Pay or Service Center access, Standard Holds Placed on All Checks
To report a lost or stolen eCO Debit Card, please call 800-472-3272.
PIN Number- eCO Members can now assign their own PIN Numbers. Call 1-800-992-3808 to begin the simple process.
Overdraft Protection- This optional service protects you from overdrafts. It’s a revolving credit line that automatically makes deposits to your checking account when you need them. Payments are automatically transferred from your checking account on the 10th of each month.