To improve the Credit Union's competitive position within the markers served; develop objectives, policies and programs for marketing activities of the Credit Union; plan, direct, and coordinate the efforts of marketing toward the accomplishment of overall objectives; provide ongoing training for employees in policies, procedures, products, services, and marketing campaigns.
- Directs all advertising and sales promotions for products and services; develops advertising programs and collateral materials
- Directs marketing and sales planning, including an analysis of competitive products/services and selling techniques.
- Develops, proposes, gains acceptance for, and implements strategic plans designed to meet the
Credit Union's short and long erm marketing objectives.
- Develops and implements digital marketing strategies to produce credit union growth; maintain current website content; recommend new social media platforms as deemed necessary and relevant
- Coordinates special events; monitors planning, schedules and implementation as required for proper execution of each event.
- Works with sponsor group(s): promotes Credit Union to employees and works with sponsor to
maintain a positive relationship.
- Two to five years of similar or related experience
- A two-year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or
- A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and
tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or is usually of a personal or
sensitive nature. Work may involve motivating or influnecing others. Outside contacts
become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or
individuals) becomes necessary.