eCO’s Online Banking makes your eCO Account accessible wherever you go. With the ability to view your account balance, make transfers, and access your account history, eCO Online helps make managing your accounts simple.
To set up your eCO Online Account:
- Go to www.ecocu.org, and click on the Online Banking Login icon at the top of the page.
- If it is your first time logging in, start the Required Security Update.
- Enter your account number given to you when you opened your new account, your default PIN, and the random code provided to begin.
- Next, you will see the terms and conditions of use for online banking. Be sure to review these terms, and select I Accept.
- For verification purposes, create or use three of the provided security questions and answers. All fields on this page are case sensitive.
- Enter an easily recognizable Security Key for additional verification purposes.
- You may also add your email address at this time to receive notifications.
- Click Finalize to complete the security update.
Still need help? Click here to view an eCO Online Demo.
e-Statements save paper and are a quick and easy way to receive your statement each month. e-Statements can be securely accessed through online banking.
- Log-in to eCO Online.
- Go to the Accounts tab at the top of the screen.
- Select e-Statements.
- Follow the easy steps that are listed.
You will be notified by email monthly when your statement is ready to be viewed. Statements are stored online for 24 months—making it easy to access your account history. It’s that simple!
Once you’re logged into eCO Online, you can communicate with eCO securely using the messaging option. Under Options, select the Messages button. The Message option sends a direct message to eCO. Because the message is secure, you can include your personal information or account information without any concern. Messages are monitored by eCO’s staff and answered in a timely manner.
eCO Bill Pay
Whether you want to make a single payment or set-up a recurring payment, eCO Bill Pay simplifies the process.
Sign up now by logging into your Online Banking and selecting the Bill Payment tab. Online Bill Pay is free when you use e-Statements. (You must have a Share Draft (checking account) with eCO for Online Bill Pay services.)
Click here to view the eCO Bill Pay Demo.
eCO Voice Response
Access your eCO account at the convenience of a touch-tone telephone. The 24-hour, seven-days a week service allows you to make withdrawals, transfer funds or find out your balance. Best of all, it is available to you for free!
- Call (205)250-6141.
- Press 1.
- Enter your Account Number.
- Enter your PIN. Your Voice Response PIN will be the same as your eCO Online PIN.
Introducing our enhanced mobile app.
The brand new version of our mobile banking app is now available for download. Your eCO Credit Union app offers you the most effective tool yet for managing your finances, while saving time, miles and money.
If you’re new to mobile banking, welcome to an easy way to get the most from your eCO Credit Union accounts. Simply download the new app and enroll by providing your account information after you finish your download.
Add our app to your phone or tablet, and you’ll be able to:
- Get a comprehensive view of your eCO Credit Union accounts
- Make account-to-account transfers
- Check account history
- Transfer money and pay anyone instantly with real-time person-to-person payments
- View nearby CO-OP Shared Branches and ATMs
Getting started is easy. Download our app by searching for eCO Credit Union at: