To assist members with their financial transactions, involving paying and receiving cash and other negotiable instruments.
- Receives and processes member financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals and loan payments; makes transfers as directed by members; opens and maintains member accounts.
- Balances cash drawer.
- Welcomes members and provides excellent member service.
- One to twelve months of cash handling experience.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Ability to work and converse with many different people, while exhibiting a friendly demeanor.