Your smartphone is almost always with you. Wouldn’t it be great if that was all you needed to make a purchase? Well now you can!
We are delighted to bring you a safer way to pay, giving you the freedom to securely spend touch-free.
You can now use your ēCO debit and credit card with mobile wallet services like Google Pay™, Apple Pay® and Samsung Pay™. Once you’re enrolled in your chosen mobile payment platform, you can make purchases and check out with the simple touch of a finger wherever you see the Contactless logo in store, online or in-app. It’s a safer contactless way to pay.
Simple Sign Up
Signing up is simple. Pick your favorite mobile wallet and add your ēCO Credit Union debit or credit card, then shop at participating locations.
Download Google Pay™
1. Download the Google Pay™ app on your phone.
2. Add your ēCO Credit Union VISA® debit or credit card.
3. Pay at over one million locations nationwide.
Download Samsung Pay™
1. Download the Samsung Pay™ app on your phone.
2. Open the Samsung Pay™ app and click the Get Started button, then create your Samsung Pay backup PIN.
3. Click the Cards button at the top left of the screen.
4. Click the Add Cards button and take a photo of your ēCO Credit Union VISA® debit or credit card.
5. Select a card verification method from the on-screen list of options and follow the verification instructions.
6. Secure it with your fingerprint. Then you’re good to go.
1. On your iPhone or other compatible Apple devices, open the Wallet app and tap the + button.
2. Follow the steps to add a new card, then tap Next. Apple has created a video showing the Apple Pay® enrollment steps here.
3. Select how you want to verify your card and click Next.
4. Enter your verification code and click Next.
5. Click Done and you’re ready to shop!
Pay With Your Phone at Participating Stores
Forget your wallet? No problem. With your ēCO debit or credit card loaded on your mobile wallet, you can pay as normal with your phone. Just tap it to the payment station and go on as normal — you don’t even need to open the app!
All of the mobile payment options use tokenization to create a unique and randomized set of numbers for each transaction. That means your real card number is not used. If your phone is lost or stolen, you can remotely remove your card online.
Accepted at Millions of Locations
Millions of stores now accept contactless payments, including national chains and local establishments.
Download your preferred payment app for your mobile device today!